VertexOne Cloud EAM gives you real-time information to make strategic asset management decisions.
The success of your utility depends on your ability to consistently maintain a reliable, up-to-date infrastructure. As your infrastructure ages, how can you be sure you’re getting all the accurate, real-time data you need to make strategic decisions about repairing or replacing assets?
Just as important, you need to integrate new technologies, such as AMI, DER and smart grid, to deliver the modern experiences today’s customers demand, including ToU rates, leak detection, and more. How can you get the defensible data you need to make a solid case for rate increases to cover those costs?
VertexOne Cloud EAM simplifies the process with powerful, real-time analytics and insights. It provides a justifiable audit trail by automatically tying together all the right data so you can be sure you are compliant, and able to make planning decisions based on accurate information. It also makes it easy to plan and prioritize projects to ensure the most important jobs are completed first.
VertexOne Cloud EAM was built in partnership with Vesta Partners on a Tier-1 platform using state-of-the-art SAP® S/4HANA digital technology, and it’s designed to integrate seamlessly with VertexOne Cloud CIS and Cloud ERP systems.
VertexOne Cloud EAM gives your utility the tools to:
- Reduce risk with a proven implementation methodology
- Run a Tier-1 system deployed on industry-leading SAP® S/4HANA digital technology
- Seamlessly share information between VertexOne Cloud CIS and Cloud ERP systems
- Efficiently prepare accurate, auditable reports with the integrated SAP Regulatory Reporting Module
- Integrate new technologies, such as AMI, DER and smart grid
- Use real time integration, reporting and analytics to achieve transparency across the entire asset lifecycle
- Enable advanced functions like predictive maintenance and leak detection analytics at implementation, or integrate them later
- Get technology upgrades included in your predictable monthly fee
- Access a dedicated support team with decades of utility industry experience